Here is a quote from Peter Thiel’s book, Zeto to One, revealing the true power of sales. Take a notice.
“The most fundamental reason that even business people underestimate the importance of sales is the systematic effort to hide it at every level of every field in a world secretly driven by it.” — Peter Thiel
If you are looking for more insight on this subject, just go through the book. But before you do that here are a few quotes on sales from people who have been there and done that, so don’t forget to take a look. They are pretty insightful too.
“The most fundamental reason that even business people underestimate the importance of sales is the systematic effort to hide it at every level of every field in a world secretly driven by it.” — Peter Thie
- “People don’t ask for facts in making up their minds. They would rather have one good, soul-satisfying emotion than a dozen facts.” – Robert Keith Leavitt
- “Most people think ‘selling’ is the same as ‘talking’. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job.” – Roy Bartell
- “No matter how deep a study you make. What you really have to rely on is your own intuition and when it comes down to it, you really don’t know what’s going to happen until you do it.” – Konosuke Matsushita
- “Selling is not a pushy, winner-takes-all, macho act. It is an empathy-led, process-driven, and knowledge-intensive discipline. Because, in the end, people buy from people.” -Subroto Bagchi, Co-founder of Mindtree,
- “To Build A Long-Term, Successful Enterprise, When You Don’t Close A Sale, Open A Relationship.” – Patricia Fripp.
- “Sales Are Contingent Upon The Attitude Of The Salesman – Not The Attitude Of The Prospect.” – W. Clement Stone.
- “Keep your sales pipeline full by prospecting continuously. Always have more people to see that you have time to see them.” – Brian Tracy
- “Every sale has five obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” – Zig Ziglar.
- “Sales Success Comes After You Stretch Yourself Past Your Limits On A Daily Basis.” – Omar Periu.
- “Keep Yourself Positive, Cheerful And Goal-Oriented. Sales Success Is 80% Attitude And Only 20% Aptitude.” – Brian Tracy.Here is one in bonus
“I have always said that everyone is in sales. Maybe you don’t hold the title of salesperson, but if the business you are in requires you to deal with people, you, my friend, are in sales.” – Zig Ziglar
Main Image: ©Paramount Pictures
Be First to Comment