Like any other skill, entrepreneurship is a practice. You fail and learn, you win and learn. The thing is that you keep going. Of course, quit, when you truly know it’s not going to work for you but not when it is just your lazy ass that is asking you to procrastinate.
Here is your fuel for the day. Same wisdom packaged in small packets of words.
1. “Your Attitude Not Your Aptitude Will Determine Your Altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Either You Run The Day Or The Day Runs You.” – Jim Rohn
- “I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?” –Jill Konrath
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Well done is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” – Mark Hunter
- “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t let others convince you that the idea is good when your gut tells you it’s bad.” -Kevin Rose, Digg’s co-founder
Main Image: ©Reuters
Be First to Comment